Here are some informations about Diabètes Québec. To download a PDF version, click on the button below.
Diabetes Québec is a non profit association supporting people living with diabetes in Québec for nearly 70 years. Our mission is to enhance the well-being of people with diabetes by providing them with support.
Diabetes Québec advocates for the rights of people living with diabetes at the government level, health services and companies. We also contribute to the advancement of diabetes research by offering yearly grants to students and researchers.
Through Universi-D, our diabetes school, we offer education and training to people living with diabetes and health care professionals.
For the 1.2 million people that are affected by diabetes in Québec, Diabetes Québec is THE REFERENCE.
SERVICES OFFERED :
- InfoDiabetes: Free information and reference bilingual service provided by health professionals;
- Team of nutritionists specialized in diabetes;
- Recognized teaching and educational material in French or in English;
- Plein Soleil quarterly published magazine;
- Conferences and informations booths.
QUESTIONS ABOUT DIABETES?
514 259-3422 ou 1 800 361-3504, ext. 1
Please note that since May 30, 2022, Diabetes Quebec no longer has any affiliated associations. Therefore, there is no connection with them.